Monday, March 09, 2009

Hot Talks at PyCon 2009


This year's PyCon talks look absolutely fabulous, and should be a real treat for attendees. I'm probably not going to be able to make it (working for a startup last year put me in a financial position I'm only slowly recovering from). Since it looks like the Landscape team won't be sprinting there this year, Canonical won't be footing the bill.

Were I to attend, though, the talks I have my eyes on are the following (listed in visual scanning order of the schedule):
There are many different wonderful topics being covered at PyCon this year -- this just happens to be the list that converges most closely with my own interests :-) No offense if I've left you out!

I will be sorry to have to miss these, but I will greatly look forward to their audio or video recordings as well as the presenters' published slides and papers.


No comments: